In response to the current and ever changing environment due to COVID-19 we would like to reassure you that we are staying focused on the facts and official updates provided by the Australian Government referenced at www.health.gov.au.
Essendon Mazda will use the following measures to protect the health and safety of our guests and employees.
- Our Technicians will wear gloves wherever possible
- Door handles, gearsticks and steering wheels will all be wiped down with disinfectant
- We will regularly maintain our facilities to the highest possible standards
- We would prefer Eftpos or credit card payments
- We will provide you with the option to pay online prior to collection
- We will continue to Service and maintain your vehicle to our usual high standard
- We will do everything possible to protect our staff and our customers
As of tonight, 1st July 2020, Essendon Mazda will be introducing the following updated protocols:
- Shuttle bus services will be cancelled until further notice
- Customer lounge will remain open but will have a limited capacity. If you need to wait for your vehicle while it's being serviced, please try and come alone to ensure there are fewer people in the lounge.
- Pick up/drop off of vehicles in restricted postcodes will be cancelled until further notice
- Anyone entering Essendon Mazda from July 23rd must wear a face covering at all times.