Cancer Council Endorsed Auto Window Film
Many Australian families receive most of their daily UV ray dosage through their car windows. The suns UV rays can be extremely damaging, and we all know the importance of sun protection against skin cancer. Car window film can help to give you and your family proper protection and a cooler, more comfortable car journey.
Essendon Mazda are proud to offer an extensive range of maximum protection Auto Tints which have the full endorsement of the Cancer Council.
- Eliminates up to 99% of harmful UV rays
- Improves passenger comfort through heat reduction
- Reduces glare significantly
- Holds broken glass together in the event of an accident
- Increases the visual appeal of your car
- Independently tested by ARPANSA (Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency). Download the ARPANSA report
- Highest UPF rating available in Australia - UPF 50+
- Essendon Mazda have generated over $4.5 million for cancer research, education and patient support
EVERY TINT HELPS BEAT CANCER.
Did you know...A portion of every sale of Cancer Council Auto Tint goes directly towards cancer research, education and patient support services?
CANCER COUNCIL ENDORSED AUTO TINTS OFFER SO MANY BENEFITS.
- Reduces UV exposure associated with increased risk of skin cancer
- UPF 50+ protection rated film gives all the family maximum protection
- Up to 60% glare reduction for safer driving
- Helps hold shattered glass together in the event of an accident
- Clear, uninterrupted viewing, day and night, for safer driving
- Lifetime warranty for peace of mind*
If you'd like to see a sample of these window films, please contact Essendon Mazda.
*Warranty terms, conditions and exclusions apply.
AVAILABLE IN TINTED, CLEAR OR DARKEST LEGAL
Dark Night also utilises Opti-View, a patented technology that delivers new standards in ‘haze free’ optical technology by reducing distortion and ensuring safer driving. Dark Night offers all the protection and comfort you’d expect from a top performing window film as well as adding privacy and great looks. The film also has excellent heat rejection and reduces glare by up to 60%.
UV Shield is a tinted film that adds privacy and good looks to your vehicle. It meets all state legal regulations for visible light transmittancy, and offers the highest UPF 50+ protection rating available. UV Shield utilises Opti-View, a patented technology that delivers new standards in ‘haze free’ optical technology by reducing distortion and ensuring safer driving. Plus, the film reduces glare by up to 60%.
UV Clear provides 'invisible protection' without the tinted window look. It helps to reduce UV exposure associated with an increased risk of skin cancer. The film also has a UPF rating of 50+, so your passengers still remain protected from damaging UV rays. Plus, UV Clear offers uninterrupted viewing, day and night, for safer driving.